A reunion group is a great way to keep the candle burning after you come down off the mountain.
Reunion groups provide a natural launching pad for mission in the community after the Emmaus experience. They are also a support base for acts of agape love for Emmaus weekends. Shared engagement in service to others deepens friendships and opens up avenues for Christian action.
Reunion groups are an important part of Emmaus and an invaluable support tool for Emmaus members. If you are having difficulty finding a group or forming one, please contact me and let me help you.
Wish to join a reunion group with a new twist? Is your schedule demanding or travel limiting your participation in a Reunion Group? Can’t find enough people to start a new group?
How about a virtual reunion group?
Does this sound interesting or helpful to you? The EOTR Board is considering using a source, such as Zoom, so members can set up virtual meetings for groups who may be made up of people from long distances, or who want to meet when the weather is bad, or perhaps who have group members with small children that sometimes can’t be left alone. If you are interested, please contact me.
Reunion Groups Available
- Patriotic Hearts and Hands for Jesus (Women)Call Monica for meeting location and time
- Wanderers (Mixed)Mon eveningsMatt & Sharon Mueller / 719-275-2471 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Just Desserts (Mixed)Wed eveningsSteve Weiser / 719-276-1204 / email@example.com
- Canon City Village Inn (Women)ThursdayValerie T Hash / 719-275-1128 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Geezers (Men)Thurs AM 16 St CafeLinn VanNorman / 719-784-9618 / email@example.com
- Hearts and Hands to Heaven (Women)Thur 5:15 pm Sunrise UMC libraryKaren Mein / 719-495-3559 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diamonds in the Rough (Men)Mon 7-8 8440 Stratus DriveDave McGee / 719-594-9390 / email@example.com
- Village Inn - Woodmen (Men)Tues 11:30 AM Village Inn on Woodmen near PowersMonty White / 719-235-3188 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- C.S.Faith Walkers (Men)Sporadically
- God’s Lambs (Mixed)First and third Fridays at 10:00 amCall 719-337-1065 for location
- Gateway Gals (Women)Every other ThursdayDonna Batzer / 719-480-1917 / email@example.com
- Mtn.View 4-th Dayers (Mixed)2nd SatJon Peterson / 719-588-7355 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- First UMC Reunion Group (Mixed)3rd Sunday @ 4pm. Booth Hall, 310 W. 11th Street. No meetings June, July, or August.
- Sonrise Ladies2nd and 4th Wednesdays @ 6:00 - 8:00 PMLaura Scanlan / 719-251-1807 / email@example.com
- Many Blessings (Women Only)2nd and 4th Thursdays @ 5:30 - 8:30 PMLaura Scanlan / 719-251-1807 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ecumenical CH WomenSundays @ 9:30am 458 Mangrum DrCarol Wagner / 719-725-1423 / email@example.com
- Ecumenical CH. Beacons (Mixed)Fourth Saturday @ 9:30 am. 458 Mangrum DrKathy Sherwood / 719-547-9787 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sonrise Ladies (Women)Sat @ 7:30 AMJean Gordon / 719-250-8448 / email@example.com
- Sonrisers Men (Men)Sat @ 7:30 AMPaige Gordon / 719-225-0378 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arkansas Valley Reunion Group (Mixed)3rd Wednesday of each month. 5:00 pm snacks, 5:30-6:30 pm meeting.Pastor Ryan Trosper / 719-688-1530 / email@example.com
- Rye 4-th Day (Women)1st and 3rd Friday at 9 AM at the home of Helen Darrow.Helen Darrow / H: 719-676-3741 / C: 719-924-2801 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Greenhorn Gals (Women)2nd & 4th Wed at 9 AM at the home of Helen Schultz. 10513 Hayes Lane, Rye, COHelen Schultz / H: 719-489-2147 / email@example.com